Graphic Specification – Check The Following For Your Art Files.
- CMYK Mode? Your graphic must be in CMYK mode. Colors may differ in RGB mode.
- Regular Black or Rich Black Color? Set the CMYK to C 75, M 75, Y 75, K 100 (See below for more details)
- Good Resolution? Your file needs High Resolution 125DPI.
- Right Dimensions? Your file size need to be saved as full size.
- Preferred File Type – PDF | Acceptable Files – TIFF, JPG, AI, EPS, PSD (flattened)
- Fonts – Outlined, Images – Embedded
- Art files need to be print ready with no template lines
Price: $65 per hourEstimated design time will be provided to you prior to start of your project. The following are what we have done for our customer’s pop up displays as examples.
Examples And Timeline*
Express 1-2 Hours Design
- Simple layout & Typesetting
- Vector-based/hi-res graphics
Custom Design (3-4 Hours)
- Layout & Typesetting
- Simple photo editing (includes cropping & color adjusting)
Custom Design (5-7 Hours)
- Layout & Typesetting
- Photo editing (includes cropping, color adjusting, & cloning.)
- Creating vector elements
Whether you use our templates or you create your own document, please make sure the dimension of your file is the exact size of the finished size.
Photos and graphics need to be 125 DPI at full size
In Photoshop, you can go to
- IMAGE SIZE
to find out your file resolution.
Determine Image Quality From Source
- Low Quality:
- Screen capture of video frame
- Low resolution / low quality stock photography
- Image lifted off a web-page
- Good Quality:
- High resolution / high quality stock photography
- High resolution / high quality scanner
Why 125 DPI?
Since your banner will be a large format print, you don’t need to prepare your file in 300 DPI which is usually used for smaller format print.
Your file has to be in CMYK mode. You can go to Image > Mode > CMYK to view the setting.
Rich Black / Regular (True) Black
If you have ever had problems getting a nice deep black printed, you are not the only one. When designing your art, if you have your standard black color set to C 0%, M 0%, Y 0%, K 100% your black may come off a little different than expected. It will loose its richness and not be dark black.
To get a rich black use the following:
C 75%, M 75%Y 75%,K 100%
If you are uncertain of the quality of your images, please email us [email protected]